Assisting Independence is a new personal care agency here in Reno. We are very happy to announce our newest educational course available to the public. Join us for a personalized class, and become certified through the American Heart Association. We offer classes bi-monthly, please contact us for a calendar of offered classes and to reserve a seat.
As a locally owned company we are very excited to give back to the community with some fun and educational CPR and First Aid training. Our variety of classes cover adult, child and infant CPR, AED training, and specialized First Aid.
Our basic life support class offered at $35 will cover:
- adult and pediatric CPR
- two-rescuer scenarios and use of the bag-valve mask
- foreign-body airway obstruction (conscious and unconscious)
- automated external defibrillation (includes child AED update)
- special resuscitation situations
- other cardiopulmonary emergencies
- stroke and cardiac arrest
Intended for the general public, health care professionals, and all individuals up for re-certification, including but not limited to:
- physicians and nurses
- emergency medical technicians
- respiratory, physical, and occupational therapists
- physician’s assistants
- medical or nursing students in training
- aides, medical or nursing assistants, and other allied health personnel
- residents or fellows
WHY CHOOSE US?
We offer competitively priced two year certifications with the American Heart Association (AHA). All training is OSHA compliant and our high level of expertise ensures that you will have an entertaining, fun and informative class.
At your service
24 hours a day,
7 days a week.
We will come to you for an evaluation whether it is in the home, hospital or other facility.