Make a Difference
Assisting Independence is a brand new, rapidly growing in-home care agency, dedicated to the highest quality, personalized, non-medical care to seniors and people with disabilities within the Northern Nevada community. When you join the A.I. team, you're not just earning a living, you're making a difference in people's lives. A.I. is able to provide schedule flexibility with a variety of shifts and schedules to fit your needs.
Provide personal care services to aid individuals in the activities of daily living, while maintaining independence, all from the comfort of home.
Flexible work schedules
Continuing education and training
This is a job you can feel good about!
Performs personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living which include but are not limited to:
- Personal hygiene
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include but are not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
At Assisting Independence, we value our employees and are committed to their success and fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Experience with elderly/disabled care a plus
- A current valid driver's license and current car insurance are not required unless transporting clients to various appointments
- Current 2 Step TB test
- A Physician's Statement indicating general good health and free from communicable diseases
- Current CPR/First Aid is required within 6 months
- Must be able to pass a Federal and State background check
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Dependability, reliability and punctuality are a must